Essence Stars?

It seems like some things are happening around here, which is nice to see, so I thought now was as good a time as any to throw out a suggestion. What about a star/glyph/buff that would give double essence for 30 minutes, like the rep stars do? I know I don't always have 2 hours to dedicate to a full eye, and I'm sure I'm not the only one...(I'm also not TheOnlyOne, but that's off topic )

I get that part of the point of the game structure is to keep people on as long as possible, but in the long run this could help people come back more often. We all know that farming essence is a grind and a necessary evil, but also one that I'll just as soon avoid as dedicate the full time to if I don't have the time to make it worthwhile. Even if it was only available to be bought with reals, I still think it would help people out.
Comments
My name is Joe Lando, and I approve this message
Interesting suggestion, but I don't think it'll happen. Reason being: most of us can make back the 60 in under 10 minutes of an eye. You'll see when you get bigger And no experience points, so truly all just extra profit for me... If I can sell instead of hoard
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.