Guardian Application Form (Forum Moderator)

If you would like to become one of the Forum Moderators, please complete the application form below:

1. Your real name
2. Age
3. Place of residence / occupancy
4. Contact details (e-mail, messengers)
5. How many hours can you dedicate to forum moderation?
6. Please specify time intervals, when you definitely can present in the game (morning/day/night - please state time intervals by server (GMT) time)
7. Do you have any forum moderation experience?
8. Why have you decided to join Guardians?

Please note, all applicants should meet the following requirements:
Minimum age - 20 years.
Minimum character level - 15.
Minimum time able to dedicate for moderation - 2-3 hours a day.
Proficiency in English.
Potential Guardians should have access to Skype.

-If your application does not satisfy the requirements above, this will be marked below and in a week’s time, your application will be deleted.
-If your application to become a Guardian has been declined, your application will be deleted.

Please, watch your applications, as they will be marked!

You are kindly requested not to flood in this topic. Off-topic posts will be deleted and violators will be punished. (Any messages posted outside required format will receive a 24h gag).
Comments
I dont know if this should go here.. but I was wondering if to apply to forum mod you need to be in guardians clan, or you can be in any clan you like?
You need to be in the Guardian clan
Application removed
Denied, you must be in Guardians to apply.
1. Joseph Cantrell
2. 21
3. Michigan
4. cantrelljoseph1995@yahoo.com
5. 2-3 hours a day sometimes more.
6. 22:00-02:00 evening or 06:00- 09:00 night.
7. no
8. To answer questions pertaining to the game and keep an enjoyable gaming environment for newcomers and on going ones.
1. Tomo
...will pm or Skype the other questions....
name jackson storm shepherd
age 25
cornwall ontario
email shadowdemonwolf90@gmail.com
facebook jackson storm shepherd
skype darkshadowwolf
hours 8h on Tuesday Monday 1h Wednesday 5h30m thursday 8h friday 5h sat 13h sunday 8h
UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) (mostly in the evening and a hour in the afternoon at 1050 to 1135 on week days weekends im on alot)
any mod experience not really but happy to learn how to and i will take the time to study
and why i want to become a gurdain because its something new i never hand the chance to do this before and i thin it be a good opturity to learn more
Рональд.
Краснодарский край , г.Сочи .
ro.n2015@yandex.ru .
от 4 и более часов.
День / Ночь.
Опыта нету .
Скайп есть, тут показывать не хочу.
Решил присоединиться потому , что хочу помогать людям .
Английским владею на уровне разговорного.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.