Nonstop Bulliying

Can someone please do something about these guys from Ninth Legion clan? Specifically MOCKBA and Vedmak1984. They’ve been attacking us for no reason, hexing and cursing us so we can’t join Sea Battle. They make it hard to play the game. I sent a message to their leader, I sent complaints every time they curse and attack us, but nothing has been done about it. This is harassment. We come here to play this game to escape from the real world for a while, to have some fun, make some friends along the way. But these guys are bringing prejudice, hate, bullying here. They did say tha5 they will make our lives here a living hell until we stop playing. Something needs to be done about these guys because instead of here being a stress free environment, a place to decompress, they turned it into a very hostile environment.I don’t know if the guardians, the moderators, or the game’s owners or the company it belongs to care, but they should. Every player should have the same right, and that includes respect. Theses guys are taking this too seriously, it’s just a game, but what they’re doing is emotional abuse and harassment. And I believe if they could physically abuse people, they would, they just can’t do it because it’s impossible do here. Please, whoever is reading this, take some appropriate action. These guys do these things because there are no serious consequences. But I believe there should be consequences to each and every actions.
Comments
I also want to ask about silencing them since MOCKBA was telling us “prepare your asses, we like hard”. This is clearly referring to rape and I do think he should at least be silenced for it. Thanks
This is a war game. Go play farmville if you want to relax and not interact with other players.
BC is part of the game, I was told this countless times and believe I got my own share of being BCed a lot by other players
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.