What did I do?

Hi,

I was planning on coming back to the game seeing as some progress has been made but after logging back in today I discovered that ALL my items are gone! I don't recall violating any game rules plus I was inactive for an extended period. I would appreciate any information and if there is a chance of recovering my hard-earned items.

Thank you,

Jose
Comments
Hope they fix it for you bro. Good to see you.
Update: Upon a closer look, it feels as if someone reset some parts my game.

For example:
• I have been chasing Garuug around for ages, yet Garuug's Compass is in the item store.
• I had bought Runestone of Teleportation yet its back on the shop.
• I have previously completed some collections yet Multiplying Prospector's Palar has to be bought with reals.
• This is the best one yet, but I had previously completed Vigilant Guard collections yet Fionite of Midnight Skrag Skeletar and other grey skeletars are available to me.
Same thing happened to me. I will list some of the major issues

-I had to rebuy Garuug compass/Rune of teleportation
-All of my Vigilant Guard collections are missing so i cannot use anything but grey skellies even though I have 79k rep.
-All of my completed BC sets are missing so I can only purchase grey spheres (I have 37k+ BC rep and had insane spheres)
-I am also stuck on a Neph. quest for Duel of Truth that no longer exists (are there is no option to skip with reals).
-All my mount items were gone (had to repurchase them just to hop yesterday so compensation would be appreciated)
-All my dragon gear I bought with reels, the marks I bought with reels, and the parcels I leveled up with reels are all gone completely.

Any help for Jose and I would be much much appreciated!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.