Posting a link leading-or is a sexually explicit site

DassDass yesterday posted in main, a website to a sexual-ish site.
The profile he posted isn't exactly the explicit part. But could be classified as one. Though the website he posted has different sections in it, leading to sexual videos & pictures, livestreams etc.
I checked out the rules, and here is what it says....
Attempts to obtain other player passwords,
game and portal hacking, distribution of malicious links are strictly forbidden Shackles of Prisoner Without the right of redemption.
Malicious: Having the nature of or resulting from malice; deliberately harmful; spiteful: malicious gossip.

--
Now if you would wonder why DassDass would post this, oh so random link into main chat. The question some of us are wondering ofcourse.
He posted it about goddesslinda.
He was yes, blackmailing her with it, & wanted her to quit the game. This is forbidden.
He's already been dealt with a 1 day silence, but this just scratches the surface of the punishment he deserves for this vicious act.

--

So he posted a sexually explict link/leading to it, to blackmail.
Thats 2 rules broken. Did it to run somebody out of the game.
You would wonder what kind of an abomination would do such a thing, and why so harsh. The answer still lies somewhere that'll prob never be found..
Thank you Ihit.
I hope you take action to this vicious disruption in Adan, when you get back from your vacation.
Comments
Midless do not cry
you can yourself be imprisoned !! for slander !!! Think better of what you're doing
if thee beaten, it game process !!! and there is nothing here to come up all the small stuff !!! lie and a provocation
MiKkiMaycc,
Slander is gossip, now I think this is not just gossiping because it's the hard truth. Of course Dass deserves a punishment for this if it is really as bad as I heard. I hope Ihit can confirm one of the stories that have been told :)
D3athKnight,

You're wasting your time.
Mikki barley understands english.
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
Ik, trying to teach him some.
D3athKnight,

lol.
Let Ihit take it into consideration to some punishment.
_Mindless_Prodigy_,

your wasting your time you sob, you have nothing better to do than sit here in forums and just talk talk talk and talk. I now see you will never shut the fuck up, you know how linda is so what if she was extorted, she wanted to be the whore well she is just claiming her name. Sure it wasnt right but this is between him and her not dass, her, and you. Get over yourself, you do a million things to break game rules dont deny it because its the truth so just go on back to your corner and eat your marshmallow.
and you think linda is a saint? boy dont try to fool me this aint no april fools. she has a worse mouth than dass. i see and saw her on main...wasnt pretty. take a look around...look at her pics...your defending one of the worst and you cant even see it...i feel sorry for you...
SiRaP,

Yes, I sit on forum and talk talk talk, but atleast I don't do it behind an alt. ?
And theres no limit to defending a friend, so piss off.
KthxBye
_Mindless_Prodigy_,

a friend? yea that is what you are to her but you are obsessed with her...unhealthy dude :O
SiRaP,

You ignore my statement about hiding behind an alt, and continue to do so. lol.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, obsessed, sure, whatevs.

Going to stop here for further flame war.
Goodluck Ihit.
There's a button for reporting something that is posted in chat. For posting links it'd be 5 hours to 1 day especially given he has not had previous offenses. Also don't be a hypocrite you've been violating the chat rules pretty often yourself and this violation didn't need it's own thread.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.