Concerns about new clans

I sit my imagination or have several clans been formed recently that appear to have been used to basically steal?

It seems clans have been formed, run for a while, I assume collecting money, equipment and goods from their members and then ...... most have left / been booted.

Ace of Shadows - 26 aug - 1 sep
Blades of Rage - 22 sep
Knights of Adan - 25 sep

Is there a valid reason for this? Are the clan leaders on the make? I hope not. What happens to clan gear when a clan folds? I don't know
Comments
Charal Drianaan,
There is no clan chest in level 1 clans. There is no clan gear. And even if there was, once you leave a clan you can't take the gear with you. There is nowhere to 'pool' gold, so leaders can't steal that way either.

The reason these clans aren't working - it's very expensive to pay the war fees if you don't have enough active members willing to help out. At 15g per week in war fees, it adds up quickly, plus there is a game tax (I don't remember how much or how often).

There should be a minimum character level to make a clan. Too many are making clans as soon as they start playing without knowing how to keep the clan alive. I wish all new clans good luck and offer any advice I can, but what it comes down to - don't make a new clan until you've been in one yourself and understand what is going to be required. And have enough people willing to join and struggle through that first level knowing what it will cost.
Storm Kat,
10 Gold Every Week
• are obliged to pay a Contribution to the winners which is calculated by the lowest Clan level of the two participating Clans: 15 for level 1, 50for level 2 and 75 for level 3. If the Clan that declared the War loses, its Contribution is twice that number.

Crushing the Beast,
Unless that has changed, it's 15g paid per lost war.
clan tax is 10g every 60 days
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.