Taking gear off to avoid damage in fight

As it's been pretty established throughout DE, nobody should have an excuse to have all gear off knowing he'll enter a fight.
ThisNsiht took off his gear purposely, knowing he's going to get bced, and did.
Is this not againist the rules?
dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=54278f82-1c45-0101-0aab-655475ffc91c
Theres link, I also have screenshot of him not having gear if needed.
Thanks..
~Mindless
Comments
This is a useless rule anyways, so I'm happy to see if it gets removed.
It is against the rules, punishable with a 200 real fine x
I think it is permissible in situations where you are going to get BC'ed, but not Battlegrounds. At least that is what I have heard.
No, it's alright to take your gear off, np, I do it all the time, maybe to fight and control draggy for mastery etc.
But I was coming after him, was about to hit me, he knew it, teleported, took off his gear, and let me hit him
You don't have evidence of it CSI "> lol
D3athKnight,

Yes I do, I screened it. And I showed the link, my damage was in the 400's and I won, he'd have more HP if he had gear.
I mean about THE part that he did it because he was running from you etc... Unprovable
I don't see the problem of taking gear off if you believe you are going to get bc'd, you can always check before you attack and I think its a valid defence against being bullied. Why stand still and get your equipment damaged in a fight you know you can't win? that's just stupid, you might as well just donate money to DE everyday instead of receiving it.

If you want to bc someone, don't tell them first .

Of course, taking off your equipment when you are going into battlegrounds is completely out of order and should get punished severely.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.