loot

I am not getting loot when I defeat the mobs. It says group loot, but I am fighting solo quests and the loot that shows after the fight does not go into my bags. I have lost over half of the loot that I fight hard to get. It is hard to get ahead when you take half the loot away, especially when you don't get the weapons and armour that is taken back by the game. Can you please check into this for me , thank you.
Comments
Ragnokz12,
thats what I was asking in main, if you had a group pack.
Go to the group tab on the right hand side beside your friends list. Check for the backpack there. Even when you fight alone, if you are grouped with someone else, the pack stays.
Is it telling you "Distribution Mode: Random" if it is, then your group partner has been getting the loot you don't see. If it's "Distribution mode: Master Loot" then you need the leader to give you the items from that bag.
I don't recommend a group pack at your level unless you are going on a quest instance. You need ever drop you get, and problems have arisen in the past with people keeping loot that 'isn't theirs' from group packs.
Good Luck! ">
I found what you were talking about, it was full of loot, all the things I am missing. I never recieved anything from the chest, it said it was in process of being distributed, but when I exited the group mode none of the loot was given to me. Does that mean I lose all that loot ?
Ragnokz12,
Yes you lost all the loot. You needed the leader to give you the loot from the bag Before leaving it.

Good Luck, take it slow and easy,. You'll figure out these things eventually.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.