Kyanite Panyar

So in yesterday's lottery, they had listed the super prize "Kyanite Panyar" on the sphere. It was listed on only the spheres that could be bought with reals but at the end of the day no mount was distributed. I bought the spheres for reals because of that guy and i am sure others did too and in that case shouldn't we get a refund on our reals? Since the grand prize was wrongly shown in the list. At the very least we should get some form of compensation for it.

You can still see the kyanite panyar on the lottery sphere in your bag provided you bought the sphere with reals.
Comments
My mistake. Sorry. There was no difference in the balls. This was the description for Terra, just messed up by me and posted for Nova. I apologize if I misled these someone. Today at 12:00, there will be another draw - only 1 mount, as my apologies.
Oh almighty RNG God please be in my Favor!

Hi admin will you base the raffle with toons who purchased balls with reals only for Mount?
Kind BeastMy mistake. Sorry. There was no difference in the balls. This was the description for Terra, just messed up by me and posted for Nova. I apologize if I misled these someone. Today at 12:00, there will be another draw - only 1 mount, as my apologies.
Напишите пожалуйста весь список победителей
( Please write the entire list of winners)

10000 reputation points by choice goes to the player Hell Bat
Set of Shards of Other Worlds goes to the player SirChrisp-Reborn
Unique image goes to the player Glean
Wand of Summoning Grandfather Chladomirx30 goes to the player vedmak1984
Set of snow armor with a set of class marks orange quality goes to the player lngslng4u
Set of frost weapon with a set of class marks orange quality goes to the player vedmak1984
Kind Beast, ok wow i wasnt expecting this but yea you single-handedly made our server sooo much better so its normal that you would outdo in this too. Many thanks! I just have a little question, so the people who bought the spheres with reals have the chance to participate in this right? Or do we have to buy spheres again? Again i thank you for making the game so much better for us all
Congrats Ved!
Just a suggestion: perhaps it would be wise to distribute lottery items in a way that one person can only win one super prize, as again now as in the past, lottery prizes are being awarded to one person. I know this is based on amount of baubles bought, but this creates a huge disbalance on an already very unbalanced server.
TheOnlyOne,

Very biased to me.....top Russian player on the server given two of the top items in the lottery.....by the Russian Admin......
To be honest, I'm super happy our server finally had the chance to get a lottery, but it should have been announced earlier, instead of right when it started (referring to the news post), giving people 8h-ish to get the baubles... anyone that was working during that time (or was spending time with close ones) had almost no chance of getting anything (maybe I'm the only unlucky one? But i doubt it...). If at LEAST we had 24h, or we were notified 24-48h in advance... Saying it for the next times (because I HOPE we'll get more raffles ), aside from that, I don't wanna complain, gratz to everyone and enjoy!
Othie,
Actually three, he tot the panyar today too ;)
TheOnlyOne,

Doesn't surprise me.....Very Biased for sure...

Won't every waste another penny on this game. It's dead and won't regain any traction.
Removed by user
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.