Buying Reals With Paypal Issue (Page won't load)

Hello from the US! I'm an old player but I've recently decided to come back and try to play the game *well* again (I still have quite a lot to learn yet, haha)

I've been trying to buy reals in the game, but every time I get to the new window after selecting the amount of reals the page is completely blank, and it stays like that no matter how long I wait. I'm using the Avant browser and I've also tried copying and pasting the link into Google Chrome to try and get the page to load as well, but to no avail. If anyone has any suggestions aside from trying to get the mobile version that would be lovely! :))
Comments
Removed by moderator
Admin is aware of the issue and is working on it. Will update when I have more information.
Leane, Thanks!
LeaneAdmin is aware of the issue and is working on it. Will update when I have more information.
Leane, Where are my items that I lost? Where is the compensation for everything that happened in January?
-PeskY-,

I have already requested and did not receive response. If you feel this is not sufficient please feel free to reach out to admin via his email on his profile.
pay pal is now working again
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.