Any idea when this server will be fixed?

While rumor has it the other server has been fixed it seems we are still without hero mobs, sea battles, 7B and daily quests. It has been reported by several of us...I think....but nothing has happened. Just looking for some answers. Thanks!
Comments
As of now, last update from admin is that it is in progress. Currently, do not have more information from him on the fix.
Leane,

Exactly when was the last update from the admin?
LeaneAs of now, last update from admin is that it is in progress. Currently, do not have more information from him on the fix.
FYI, we have approx. 26 days before our Omnimach's writings expire. And 20 days till the charms of durability (buy from Melvin) expire. It would be most nice not to lose those that some of us have saved.
Amherst, Last week on the discord server for council /guardians + the admin Sensate.
Leane,

ok, so seriously, how long till the Admin does something, anything, even log on at give us a curtesy post saying anything. We have gone now 13 days without any events, and 2 days without a actual way to play on the PC. It is not like Flash died overnight. They had three years to address this. It really does not seem outside of the box thinking to at least check in on a server the Admin is responsible for.

I get it is not upon the guardians, but you all have a direct communication with him it seems. He posts at least three times on Terra, asking to come show up on his designated day or give us a post update does not seem unreasonable. I don't want a smoke screen, i want the truth.
Amherst,
He reached out today and advised he is working on the battlegrounds, daily quests are being worked on as well.
Admin has reached out to advise the battlegrounds are fixed. Working on the daily event quests.
Thank you. Appreciate the update!
Thank you for returning the events!

And when will the damage be reimbursed ?!
thanks, but...

umm yea, we missed a melvin, and the Adan event won't be till after our writings expire.... i bring them up since i am unclear if we can buy them back for the 5 reals should they expire. I have many since i am at 80% of the next bracket, and that bracket takes 50 writings to make omni. I would hate to see them go.

but if not, so be it. :)
Amherstthanks, but...

umm yea, we missed a melvin, and the Adan event won't be till after our writings expire....
+++
I sent request to reimburse items - will advise when I hear back.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.