clarification question

are any of the guardians allowed to make rules here? I ask because a number of "rules" and "punishments" seem to be listed in various forum posts, yet not in the official rules area. I was under the impression (and i maybe wrong), that the Admin of the game set the rules, and the guardians were here to enforce the rules (not create or set punishment).

Just wanting clarification.
Comments
Council / Guardians are allowed to make rules as administrator has permitted us to adjust to the various ways people have tried to circumvent rules. The pages are not updated as we do not has access to do so. Administrator can also set the rules. Council / Guardians also enforce rules and set punishments. If you feel rules set in place are not suitable, please feel free to reach out to our assigned administrator directly via email - e.golskiy@game-insight.com
Leane,

Thank you, i do not recall when we were asked to nominate and vote for guardians that it was described they would be setting rules and punishments. Maybe that changed along the way without any communication to the players (or i missed that memo).

how is it that Nova plays under a different set of rules than Terra? It seems to me, that allowing rules to be defined by anyone other than the admin will lead to further abuse of power. It also seems to me, that not updating the actual rules is problematic. Having to scroll through the forum to determine the latest version of a rule, well, that seems not enforceable.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.