leane- are you a guardian?

you wrote to me that you are the guardian and the technical assistance says that you are just the keeper of the forum, who are you?
### Do not reply below this line ###
Game Insight
February 17, 2020, 18:26 +0500
Мы проверили пост, который вы прислали - пользователь Leane является модератором и не имеет какого-либо отношения к администрации игры. Мы не несем ответственности за сообщения пользователей форума.
We checked the post that you sent - the user Leane is a moderator and does not have any relation to the administration of the game. We are not responsible for messages from users of the forum.
You accused me of racism and gave me silence for a day. Didn’t you yesterday you started showing your racism to me?

I write here because you refused me the opportunity to file a complaint and told me to wait until the end of the forum sentence, although you have no right to do this, right now we are dealing with the technical service so that your crown will fall soon
and for some reason, for racism, you gave me a day in silence, but for some reason you don’t have it, for you there are no rules?
Comments
Yes. Calling me a chin Chong in PM is in fact racist and as I have warned you about posting on your alternate to bypass my silence , I will issue another forum silence. I already gave a warning not to bypass forum silence with alternate as it is against the rules.

If you have a screenshot of me using or exhibiting racist language as you have done so to me , please feel free to share it.

And yes, he is correct that we are moderators / guardians/ keepers, not administration. We are responsible for moderating forum, chat in game, and investigation into cheating. I, as a moderator, silenced for your failure to heed my warnings to not make multiple posts of the same topic, which falls under the flame/ and not to insult me nor request another players’ private information.

After I warned you, you continued to do so, so I have issued the silences according to the rules. In addition, I have moved all your posts to guardians section as this is the appropriate tab for any complaints regarding guardian actions.

It states very clearly in the forum rules: I’ll copy and paste it here.

The rules you broke times have been bolded.

Forum users are forbidden to:

• create similar topics, post several similar responses in the topic;

• create topics that have no meaning, consist of symbols, smileys, etc. This applies to both the topic and the body of the post;

• excessive use of text formatting features (fonts, colors, etc.);

• sporting slogans;

• quotation of messages that contain profanity and / or abusive language;

• flame war (open showdown);

• intentional cluttering of a topic;

• begging, asking for in-game goods and money;

• trading outside dedicated forum section;

• off-topic posts within the bounds of the current discussion;

• communicating in a language other than English, or otherwise incomprehensible to most readers of forum;

• placement of messages on behalf of the players who have received forum gag;

• "bumping" of old topics with last comments submitted over a month ago;

• abusing other players;

• sexual harassment (i.e. messages containing appeals to sexual relations);

• recurring placement of messages on behalf of the players who have received forum gag;

• swearing;

• hidden abusive language;

• threats in real life, as well as threats of hacking character, mail, messengers, etc.;

• provocation of other users to violate the laws of the game;

• attempts of fraud, slander;

• promotion of use and distribution of drugs, alcohol, psychotropic substances;

• incitement of ethnic hatred;

• manifestations of fascism, racism, as well as any other form of eroding human dignity based on religion, gender and other characteristics;

• incitement to violence, terrorism;

• links to external Internet resources;

• unauthorized advertising projects;

• malicious links that are hazardous to character, email, messengers and other communicators, as well as users' computers;

• discussions, proposals, requests for sale (exchange) of gaming resources (money, services, property, character) for real and / or play money not through authorized dealers.

You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.