RARE MERCHANT

I have heard alot from Players lately, About not being able to find or drop certain Things or recipes.

I am Opening up a froum thread, for ones to post what Things would be wanted or Needed in such a Shop,

Maybe if we are lucky surrport might make such a shop or Merchant. Then People would be able to buy,

These rare items, are like recipes or whatever else you all cant find to craft Things or items you just cant find.

PLEASE state ITEMS and RECIPES or IDEAS here

THANKS all
Comments
good thread.

We are looking for :
Scheme's ( marks, orbs, elixirs)
Recipe's ( food and more )
Jewelry
Gear

Some of these things became so rare, i haven't heard of any drop in over 2 years
Doozer,

best excate list from which recipes and Things so they know which ones are needed
All scheme's for 16000 mastery mark's, blue lvl II
Sparks, green gear, things like that
Would like to see green dragon armor from level 60-90 available
The scheme of the flawless star of KnowledgeScheme of a powerful orb of courageThe formula of a powerful elixir of lifeThe formula of a powerful elixir of endurance+ shcemes of all marks including for small lvls+ dragon gear like maximus said.
p/s Happy New Year!
If we are putting in pipe dreams, the achievement items we cannot achieve without rebirth would be nice. Many of the best items we cannot get.
Thank you for an awesome post autum :) just dropping in to see things since leaving! Merry (very late haha) Christmas and cheers to another year
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.