New Post for Small Updates

Starting new post cause the other one is already 4 pages long, less digging.

1. Maze times open for changing, he's okay with it - give me a few time suggestions and i'll run it to him(gotta use game time)
2. Invincible Warrior - no lowering the amount, was told no on this one by his boss
3. Supremacy - it's as it should be, not changing
4. There will be Garuug event this year for anniversary
Comments
I feel every 3 hours , it should run so more times, those that now cant do could do in mornings or in afternoons,

like 6 am, 9 am, 12 am, 15 pm,18 pm, 21 pm, 00 am, 3am. This would give all a time that would be good for them.
I really like autum's idea. I personally have no problem with the times, but more maze = happy people here i'm sure. People have said about maze times for a long time and i do think it should be more available to all - not just suit one time frame per say :)
I personally hate maze because it’s boring. So maybe some changes to the concept would eventually be nice too :).
For Maze - Does it need to be closed for mobs at all? Why not an instance just like all the others, need key still so each person limited to 2 hours anyway, and only have timing for the elites? I certainly support the idea of open for 2, closed for 1, that Autum has recommended if there must be times.
I want a 2v2 clans war.. remember people listen to me I voted for mixed sb and it works I voted against lvl cap and we'll we have 40 ppl in the new bracket half of which has 0 rating points... just listen to me
Lottery?
yes lottery pls
No lottery. Just confirmed- will be some new stuff to come though. Will let you know when I get details
I love autum's idea but I'm curious as to what implications that would have on the server? I mean, does that mean that our servers get to be slower?

And sorry to be the negative person here
Mech should be usable in ruins.. no point in having them if it can't be used
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.