New content needed!!

This game is and I quote from a friend STALE, goddang can we get something new here?? it's the same stuff different day bring some old events back have a month long shaab event give back dot or make some clan quests we gotta do as a clan or some stuff.. just give us something NEW for once!
Comments
isn't that what level 90 was? something new, and they were getting mentor to get new players. We got new sea battles. We got daily events...

we asked for lottery, we asked for more maze times, we ask and ask. Hell, we even asked that the game be updated so we can play on android 8 and 9 natively. I am not sure how much asking we can do and expect anything in response. We cannot even get an answer on the simple question of will get get a lottery this year.

The Admin of the game is basically MIA. He seems to have turned over the running of the game to the guardians.

lol, it is like this is WOW or something, new content every year.
Amherst, If u look back on voting for next lvl I voted no cause we had major problems with the game.. but as always I'm not listened too and things went to shit
Suggestion 2clans vs 2clans War!! that would be awesome Set it up
laker, yeah why not lol
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.