Lottery

Dear developers, give us a reason to rejoice, for about 2 years we have not seen the lottery ... please give it to us, all the players want it very much and are waiting
Comments
The lottery may return this year. Has not been decided yet.
Leane,

about how long does it take to decide yes or no? Just wondering.

As previously posted, no lottery to occur for the 2018 year. He has not notified if one will occur this year.
Need a coin to help make this decision?
Maybe it back like Olimpic games, ones in 4 years....
Ok seriously, how long can a yes or no take? We have two active people who have greatly benefited from a lottery. The rest of us would like a chance to get some of those toys also. It seems the lottery should be held yearly to give people a chance. This one and done thing is clearly not fair to the rest of us.
Sorry, it’s not just a simple yes or no. There really is not a timeframe for when they decide if they will do it or not. I havent posted because the answer hasn’t changed from the time I posted previously. When there is a change, I post immediately so that those who do read forum regularly can share with others.
Leane,

I am not even asking for a time frame when lottery would come. Just yes or no, will there be another lottery. Again, it feels a bit unfair that some got a bunch of goodies, and the rest of us dont even get a chance to get some.
Why does it matter the game is dead anyway. You seriously wanna blow money on a bunch of lottery stuff to never use it or use it on other people who got stuff and then complain that your not stronger. Just stop complaining and find something better to do with your time. Theres hundreds of things
Bones420,

Lol, some of us enjoy playing the game. Others enjoy ranting on forums. Even others enjoy losing battles. And some people just stand at winery and people watch. Everyone gets their choice in life. Me asking if we can have some balance is not out of line i dont think. And i have plenty to fill my life. :)
Sorry, but to put it bluntly, when I know, you will know. When they make decision, I will post here. It could be next month, it could be until November before they decide yes or no.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.