New Underworld

The underworld clan is under new managment and im looking for active members that strive for valor...please read my rules on clan page and pm me or Bones420 in game about joining
Comments
BurialSphinx,
been looking for a clan, active level 13. let me know

Z
ZyonZHammer,

Wrong faction.
im ready if you let me in clan
wrong faction
Looking to Join a guild. Half way through valor to rank 2 . Gear is to upgraded when I can and sooner than I hope. As for rest I will work on trying to set goals to make some progress depending on important it is to guild. Any and all advice is appreciated.
Tormented_Soul,
PM either myself, Bones420, Lady Xanth, riderent or outthere in game and we'll take there
BurialSphinx,
Hi mate i am looking to join a clan and saw your advert on the clan and trade page. I'm level 14 and i am on daily, my name is DeanoCS if you would consider me to join.

Thank You

DeanoCS
hey looking to join you clan if its okay im level 7 and im on like all the time as kinda addicted i cant stop playing it would be nice to join a clan and hep you guys out with beating the others
cheers hookie
i would like to jion
Hey Mate

read your rules, seems fair. Interested in joining
Lvl 20 currently witcher & recruit of second blood.
Mostly online each day for an hour or two around 7pm Australian east coast time so GMT+10
Anything else you would like to know just send a msg in game or whatever
BurialSphinx,
lvl 11 zerk/witcher recruit of 1st blood (close to second) active daily. looking for clan.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.