Language

The item Ruby Tear of Dragon in the library the text is in a different language "Владея этим предметом и внося единовременно более 5 реалов на свой счет, вы получите дополнительные 30% к положенной сумме. Сразу после внесения денег волшебный кристалл исчезнет." Not the most important bug but still ">
Comments
Oh and I assume you know about the bug on the home page with the rankings :) the numbers don't line up and there is a space next to the 1
A further bug today, might not mean much as I was unable to get screen shots but midfight in the arena the game got confused. The round counter timed down to zero on opponents turned but never started counting for my turn afterwards and I couldn't attack. About 5 sceonds later it showed the spell the opponent cast and the timer started for my turn but every time I clicked to attack the timer reset to 18 seconds. After attempting to refresh to fix it I now couldn't log in for a while, and now the screen is locked in a fight screen but it is just black, I will send screenshot of this.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.