Biggest bug in game

I I applaud all the the wonderful updates and fixes that you have made. It’s been some outstanding work. But your biggest problem is not with the software. It is with the rules. You allow bullying on the server. You allow one person to decide who gets to play, what they can do and when. This is costing the game o,Ayers and frankly a lot of money. I am not the only player who efuses to spend my entertainment money on a game that I can’t Olay whenever I want. I refuse to play with wraith on constantly because the end,ess supply of drillers gets old. Aura of peacefulness won’t even protect you. So one person gets to sit out on the islands and watch who is online. Then they bc or driller simply because they hate or think it’s funny. It’s been going on for 6; years now. For me alone that has cost you thousands of dollars. You get to choose as you run the game. GuardiNs are helpless unless you make rules they can I force. Or put limits on the game. High level drillers seriously ruin equipment. Now they curse too. And your bullies think it’s funny. So nebula it’s. My credit card can be used in other games to and I will play here for free.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.