Leveling up in magic

Is anyone else having trouble trying to level up in magic? I don't seem to be getting mastery points when using magic at all. Just wondering......
Comments
It's pretty easy to get your first round of mastery, then you have to level the spell to gain more! Check your spell book, you might already have finished it and need sparks and essences to keep going. Mastery does get harder when you are close to the goal, but likely at your level you are just already done and need better spells.
Good luck!
FenronIs anyone else having trouble trying to level up in magic? I don't seem to be getting mastery points when using magic at all. Just wondering...... use them on same level or higher, using on smaller level doesnt give mastery
pearlsFenronIs anyone else having trouble trying to level up in magic? I don't seem to be getting mastery points when using magic at all. Just wondering...... use them on same level or higher, using on smaller level doesnt give mastery
Nope, not true. You can run skrag cave at level 70 to get mastery. Same with dragon mastery, level makes no difference.

I strongly believe that Fenron is already finished his first level mastery and needs to level the spell to get more. Happens a lot for new people. The first round of spells only takes 10 and then says 0/40 and will never change unless you get the 2nd level spell.
Thunder Kat, alt stole my post again.

Did 30 minutes of fighting map quest pirates on pier. got 1 mastery (481/500 Subterranean Fury VIII). Will follow up with a test in skrag when I get a chance
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.