Things need to be fixed in the new DE app design!

First thing to say thanks! For trying to work in improving the game and bring the fun, joy and the excitement to play and discover the new things.

In this new update i have noticed somethings that changed to worser than the old app design used to be in which i will list them in the following points:-

1- Crashes and game throw out thing!
This thing has been happening to me recently and i validated that some of my friends here also experience this thing espicially after you finish an arena or any fight to be general. This thing hasnt happened before on my iphone but now its been happening.

2- Time lose after or before fighting!
In the old app design, we used to quickly fight once we press on the attack button and after we finish the fight , we lose some time till we are back to the normal screen and fight again. For example in arena . I used to be so accurate in doing fights under 5 minutes and finish them as soon as i can queue for the next arena . Sometimes i be in short of 3 or 4 seconds to the next queue and i usually make it. But now it DELAYS me some seconds which is needed to be taken into consideration.

3- Quest system in the new app design.
Way of getting quests to appear or to track or by notifying you seems no longer as before. For example garug quest. In the old version quests seems to auto-open it self once it appears. And this is helping to notify you when you are not aware of it. Im sure there are some people here missed garugs and not pleased for this thing as it needs to change.

4- Everything seems to be tinny in the screen!
Ok guys this is also an issue! We are all here differ from young to old people playing this game. And some of us actually has visual acuity problems where it comes hard for him to see the small and tiny things such as ( damage dealt , friend or clan members list, clan embelem, marks which is equipped on the gears espicially when you wanna look at other players, orbs and pots on the panels) AlSO 🤣🤣🤣 some of us are big FINGERED and im sure they find it way HARD to press on the things with this small screen espicially we cant zoom on some things like chat screen or panel orbs and belt.

5- Also ( the consuming time COLOUR ).
- when i consume or use something such as orbs , spells , mount strikes or pots .... etc, the button of the item will turn to gray colour till i can use it next time it will be coloured. But what im talking about is the duration time. It is coloured gray just like the button itself so i cant see when the due i can use it again because of the colour thing. At least make the time coulour red , blue , green or yellow. Just anything that is not gray as like the button.

6- also screen freeze up and you can't press on any button if you performed something that takes time and duration for example in sea battle as a repairer !!! When I repaired large fire I have to wait 70 seconds to be able to press on the screen again and that is too much annoying . That also applies to teleporting time and pirate hideout map making.

Those are the thing i hope you will take into consideration and try to fix it to make the game more joyable to play without difficuities in some of the things. Thank you alot.

Bio-hazard
Comments
Bio is right not easy to fight or find garug with this new sistem please try to fix it
I have had some issues too , which are very frustrating ... i want to say thankyou too for the update ... it was needed to show you guys are still there ! But i have been online for what ..3-4 hours now , all was fine r.e crashes for the first hour , then first crash ... enter Sea Battle and crashed 2 ce ... then another two times aftr . Also the fights are very vry laggy they are sometimes overlapped , and sometimes i dont even see me attacking :( I love the sparkly new zing when you press a button ... and the fight screen when you get a tracked mob ... but thre are many problems to be fixed with the update ... its pretty much unplayable for me so will halt on many many things here untill fixed or its not fair on many others . I play on tablet .. and another thing is i miss being able to see more items in my belt while fighting ... also chat is muuch more difficult . Tablet was eay . Fun. Its why i chose it to play , now it is computerized and as i said its frustrating . Please hear us and give us some direction on this one :) oh also maze map is bugged . Its overlay is completly out of sync with where you are in maze :) .
Also could we get a function to add photos on tablet ... please
Nearly missed garugg due to no pop up :((
With the reduced view on the panel I am forced to scroll left/right to see if items are eligible for use.
Since the panel is so close to the bottom of the display (Apple iPad) the iOS system tray routinely
rises up and needs to be tucked away, again. We need to see more items in the panel. I personally
rarely need access the shop, so put that some else in the battle display. You’ve got plenty of black
space.

Please display the server clock on the battle display. We have to enter the chat display to simply
view the clock.
I logged from phone and I see NO DIFFERENCE... what has been changed or what I need to do to get the changes ?
pearls, you need to see the new version. Mine see v3.0 and updated a week ago.
the new quest presentation needs to be fixed asap. you guys shot yourself in the foot.
too many garuung quests are being missed. please put some priority on this or expect
to see more players leave game. You understand that players pay your salary, right?
twits
I managed to update the app: removed old, and installed it again.
I cannot even chat in the new app.
When i press the chat bar, keyboard pops in and immediately pops out.
I haven't investigated further, it looks good at first glance but buggy.
Bro its a joke really lolpearls,
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.