Comments
Same here no protector quest
A few people have had this issue including myself support team have said the issue has been found and they are working at fixing the problem for the upcoming update
Anyone else still not having their protector quests?
I still have no protector quest
I also still have no quest nor any information to as when this supposed fix and update is
http://dragoneternity.com/game/user.php?nick=iRain-iPain

this one says he still needs his as well. Thank you!
I am lvl 20 and i still have no protector quest Please Help me :D Thanks and happy new year!
No protector quests. Never got the Arena of Honor quest either.
Don't get the Heroic Quests for insignias either. Did get +2 hero of the empire reputation for killing the Sinra Robber, but no insignias.
were is my protector quests???
-T-T-were is my protector quests???
and find my gladiator quests and quest weapon for right hand
darknesss-warriorI not have protector quests to do can anyone fix it please?

I don't have the protector quest. I'am level 15.
Probably not the issue, but have you all done the red quest "18:32 Heaven's Voice: You have received the Protector Guild Quest." It's not in the recurring ones, it's an 'Important' one and I have received it at level 7.
Aristokats,

Is there something that I can do to receive the Protector Guild Quest? It's not listed in the red quests (Important Quests) nor any other one of the quests.
Gambrel, 20:55 Heaven's Voice: You have received the Experienced Protector Quest Quest. Sorry, don't know if there was anything else but I automatically got the red at level 7 and completed it. Then I was given a a quest line that got me to kill mobs. After that I just went to Square of Storms, Winery, and Outskirts of Sadar, and picked up all 3 of the protector quests. I am on a computer, not mobile.
That was my problem I never done the Protector Guild Quest, now I have the protector quest.

Thank you Aristokats.

AristokatsProbably not the issue, but have you all done the red quest "18:32 Heaven's Voice: You have received the Protector Guild Quest." It's not in the recurring ones, it's an 'Important' one and I have received it at level 7.
Aristokats,

I guess that means I will not be able to work on Protector Reputations, Hero of the Empire Reputations aren't working properly either. Guess my account is broken and I should start another one that works.
Got my first insignias. At least that's working now.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.