Fighting on the Seven Bridges of Shadan!
Starting tomorrow, Legate Val-Tar reopens the battles on the Seven Bridges of Shadan! However, only those warriors who were not lucky enough to get into the battle on the Ruins of the Ancient Capital will be able to take part in these training battles. In order not to lose the fighting spirit and spirit of the soldiers, the Legate will start fighting at 01, 31 and 46 minutes of every hour. With the next start of the battle on the Ruins, the opportunity to get into the training battle is closed only if the warrior did not get into the battle again, in which case he will be able to take part in the battle on the Bridges again. Training battles will be held only during the Days of the Ruins of the Ancient Capital. Also, the fights will be conducted according to the following rules:
- the minimum number of participants for the battle is - 1;
- battle level groups: 6–8, 9–15, 16–21, 22–28, 29–35, 36–43, 44–51, 52–60, 61–70, 71–80 and 81-90;
- the battle is held on two shores, the right and left coast, respectively, during the battle, players can freely move between the shores, if they are in reserve (moving takes place on the principle of a deck in a Sea Battle);
- at the start of the battle, all pairs of players fall on the right bank, on the left bank, according to the pairs of players, the same number of pairs of imperial warriors are fighting, if the player is 1, then there will be 1 imperial warrior against him in battle, as well as a pair of imperial warriors fighting against each other on the left bank (for example, if 5 players got into the battle, 1 imperial warrior will join the battle on the right bank to level the forces of the teams, and 6 imperial warriors will start the battle on the left bank);
- on each bank of the Shadan, positive effects act on players: on the right -
- when moving to the left bank, a live player supplies all his imperial allies with arrows -
- when moving to the right bank, any living imperial warrior, with a high probability, can endow a live player with the effect of an
Good luck, and may the blessing of the Great Dragons be with you!