Melvin the Merchant is Back!
We haven't seen Melvin for a while, and he's finally coming back on March 28th at 12:00 Server Time!
As usually, Melvin brings along a plethora of unique items which he will be selling from his stand on the Winery Crossroads. This time, Melvin has some novelties to offer, along with your good old favorites.
• Marks of Weakness that not only forbid your current enemy from changing opponents for several rounds, but also reduce enemy's Health
• Amulets of Replication that allow to summon a copy of your Character into combat.
• Scrolls of Stone Skin that for 1 hour reduce damage taken by your Mount;
• Charms of Durability that reduce durability loss in PvP combats by half; Dragon Food
• Dragon Food
• Ultimate Orbs of Vampirism, Strength, and Courage as well as Ultimate Orbs of Dragon Fury for your winged companion
• Ultimate Elixirs of Life and Endurance
• "Blue" Parcels
• Bonecrusher, Hero of the Empire, Conqueror, Cursed and Corsair Caskets
• Flawless and Ultimate Mana Elixirs and Kandelas of Elements
• Dragon Ambrosia, Dragon Breath and Dragon Heat Phials
You can read more about Melvin's goods
There's still plenty of time left to make the purchases, but don't put it off till the last moment! March 31st at 12:00 Server Time, Melvin will load his faithful Rambah with unsold goods and leave Tartu – and who knows when we shall see him again?