It has come to my attention

ok here we go:
I have found since the new update that a lot of things have changed and not all for the good of the players.
#1 The farming for boots:To buy the Substance of Revival it cost 30 silver.
#2 The price on the boots states 60 silver.
#3 When selling boots before update I was getting 19 silver.
#4 Now when you sell boots I get 6 silver.

The game rules state that us as players can not sell anything for more or less than market value.
Is 60 silver the market value? I would think so being the game put it there and if that is the case
Why are we only getting 10% for the boot sales instead of the 30% of what the game rules are.
I feel as a player that we are not allowed to break game rules, So why is the game it's self able to break it's own rules?
I would also like to know why there is a price on items and this is not the market value because case in point I have seen in auction house armor for 999 gold for one piece? Is this market value and isn't this a breaking of the rules? or just a way for people to store there goods in there?
I know that this game states that it is free to play and I am not arguing this point but what good is it if you make a game that you can only go so far before you need to use real money too keep playing.
I as a player feel that this might make for a bad review of this game and would like to see some changes make for all players to be able to play a "FREE" games as your add stated I know it says free to join but doesn't it also state free to play?
I guess it is but just doesn't state for how long or what level you will need to start dipping in your real life money pocket.
I feel that you have plenty of people that do pay (me included) to play this game for the people that work here and everything that this entails to keep it going but to somewhat force people to pay to keep playing a game they love is well? something of a hassle there are already too many games out there that do this already.
How about this game be different and not just in it for the money but also for the player?

Thank you for your time........Soul-Crusher
Comments
The 60 silver is the shop refference price. The shop always buys at 10% of the stated shop refference price. Trade rules apply to trade between players not between you and the NPC.

Also, everything in the game, can be gained by game resources, without introducing real money, therefore, it is free to play. There is no item that can be bought solely for real money, in the mainstream game, excluding special events.
Then the shop refference price should be made the market value of the item....If I go into a store the price on something is what I pay except for tax.
I still would like a answer to the (let me put something in auction house for 999g for one piece of armor. I know that this is not a 30% market value
Soul-Crusher,

The market price is set by players, through auction house and private trades. The shop price, is just a general reference, and refers to price of buying and selling certain basic commodities.

The price for which you put an item to auction does not factor into market price. The price for which the item actually sells does.
Irish

Also, everything in the game, can be gained by game resources, without introducing real money, therefore, it is free to play. There is no item that can be bought solely for real money, in the mainstream game, excluding special events.

not everything, for chest you have to pay 50 reals. there is no option of buyout in gold
piko,

You may be right, i'll amend, also extra features like chest :)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.