Server is barely active lately

The gold and valor drop in events for bots has caused a significant exodus. Do not have a problem with a reduction but when you can't make enough to repair your gear, replace your resources/mounts, and have some left over for wars - where are we going here. Is the intention to close down the game so you are running players off early?
Comments
A server with active players, though not many, cannot suddenly close without explanation, so there is only a few select reasonings, it’s either as you have proposed, or more money to be spent now that it cannot be easily gained in arena any longer. Many possibilities, but certainly not a positive change for the few who are left.
This place has gone in a downward spiral. I can't even open a char. without authorizing flash to run every time I log in. No save and remember window with the latest flash update. SO i'm done here......bye all......
After a lot of digging, I've found that the latest vers of firefox has removed the allow and remember button since flash is on it's way out. Hope this place is going to convert to html5 or whatever is the newest trend..........
Also found that the Shivari bracelet from a quest is causing me to have the teleport/end of fight bug. Only 142 days till it expires......
LeaneA server with active players, though not many, cannot suddenly close without explanation

I just stumbled into the forum and your comment above. I do not want to be a sourpuss, but your assumption is wrong, because that's what I experienced a long time ago in a once-popular game.

It was closed within 1month!

From Wiki: "On June 12, 2014, Travian Games announced to players to discontinue gaming operations in the coming month. This was justified by the number of users having declined sharply over the years. Despite huge protests by the players who launched an online petition against the shutdown [2] and turned on various media, the servers were shut down on July 25, 2014. Meanwhile, the home page of Travianer is no longer available."

Shit happens
- Red Phoenix -,

I see, that is my mistake.
SirGrogThe gold and valor drop in events for bots has caused a significant exodus. Do not have a problem with a reduction but when you can't make enough to repair your gear, replace your resources/mounts, and have some left over for wars - where are we going here. Is the intention to close down the game so you are running players off early?Hence the only option now is maybe stop playing until they reverse this silly update. just not sustainable for weak characters. the strong gets stronger n will end up playing with themselves left while the rest give up.
Oh well gear dusted sydian sent to clan or friends I'm done... good luck to everyone besides ved and ling ling u can have bad luck for all I care LOL, peace!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.