HTML / CSS / JS editor for drako (beta)

Hit CounterView counter:

Comments
Attention to T A B L E button*
WOOT!!! You read my mind? lol I just started a massive table for resource chest and was wasting a lot of time trying to figure out best colours and font sizes. You saved me a bunch of work already

Later update after testing this out...... and I am still playing with it, but will edit this comment instead of making a bunch of them.

I CAN COPY PASTE MY PRETTY CODE HERE AND CLICK SMART COPY AND YOU FIX IT UP! This is amazing

I can test my codes here!!!! (Note for future updates - stuff shows up as Item 29029 (for example) instead of Speckled Feather in results, but this is a very minor note, the post is amazing the way you have it already.)

The Thank You could not be written in a big enough font!
would be nice to keep the header so if someone accidentally clicks on this, they can get back.
Amherst, Someone can accidentally click the header and lose all his work)) I will remove topic from tavern in a few days.

Storm Kat, Showing items is basically impossible, as I understood... site blocks external requests (for item-name by it's number)... Another solution would be too heavy and laggy.
Железяка...ну блин ..
OPTIMUS PRlME, thanks for that info! You saved me at least 8 new topics in clan news with this page already
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.