Special "offers"

So, take care when buying special offers, apparently they don't give exactly what they say.

For example the one in my gallery, although it says you will receive 10R as a gift, you wont, if you pay 9.1, Leane told me you will get 0.90 to bring it up to 10.

So be careful, you don't get what they say they will give you.
Comments
I already informed them to fix the way that they described the offers. This same issue came up when 70s got reals deals. Everyone thought they were getting 90 reals but really it was you add in 40+ and then the game supplies the other 40 Not, 90 on top of the 40 totaling 150. It’s 90 total including what you added in.
Just to clarify, before this convo, I basically told them how I got the reals on the other offers, but not this one

18:20 Leane » SirChrisp-Reborn, -MVP-: That I do not know but this is an issue thst came up before because of how they worded it.
18:21 Leane » SirChrisp-Reborn, -MVP-: For all the 70s, they all though they were getting 90 reals when they paid 48z
18:21 -MVP- » SirChrisp-Reborn, Leane: Every other offer ive bought, ive got for example, 9.1+10
18:21 Leane » SirChrisp-Reborn, -MVP-: because they worded it that way.
18:21 Leane » SirChrisp-Reborn, -MVP-: But, it is not. they received 48 reals. not 90z
18:21 Leane » SirChrisp-Reborn, -MVP-: So that is the the result.
18:21 Leane » SirChrisp-Reborn, -MVP-: You can debate it with him, but it is the same result.
18:22 -MVP- » SirChrisp-Reborn, Leane: Another offer at the start i got, i add 1.9r, i get 5r, and it comes out as 1.9+5
18:22 -MVP- » SirChrisp-Reborn, Leane: Well when should dreidan be back then?
18:24 Leane » SirChrisp-Reborn, -MVP-: It is not the same one.
18:24 Leane » SirChrisp-Reborn, -MVP-: I do not know whnr
18:24 Leane » SirChrisp-Reborn, -MVP-: he will login.
18:24 -MVP- » SirChrisp-Reborn, Leane: I got the same one on miracle, and i got the extra 10
18:24 Leane » SirChrisp-Reborn, -MVP-: But hes not changing it and I am not either. You can continue to argue
18:24 Leane » SirChrisp-Reborn, -MVP-: but youre not going to get 10 reals.
18:26 -MVP- » SirChrisp-Reborn, Leane: how can ye make an offer that says gives one thing, but doesnt actually give it?

If its been brought up before, maybe ye should FIX it, or give people what they payed for.
but of course, all its doing is making ye money so why would ye fix it
Showing convo so ye know not to be suprised when they dont really care
Leane,
Well how about giving people what the offer says they are getting then
-MVP-,

No. They worded it not well, but that’s not the intention. I have already put in the proposed wording to better clarify. It says you are getting 10 reals which you did get. There’s nowhere that says you get an additional 10 reals to the 9.10 that you spend.
But as English speakers are a large portion of the server, I understood why the wording is confusing. So he changed it for the other reals deal but this one was just missed as he changed the main ones that applied to the large portion of the server that is level 50+.
bump
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.