THIS IS A GAME??

So u guys working for a DRAMA NOVEL?? U guys forgoting this a virtual game , something happens Linda and elitists fault . C'mon guys not use forum for that , u have issues or complains talk with Dreidan or one of council . Everyone talk about Linda she is this she is that , call her names ....
Ok i think most are adults here , everyone says that elis not a good clan to be but i not think that way , i was on fallen a great clan i was happy there haved and still have good friends there , but one day i call for help but 1 clannie refused to help me ... so i think what im doing here ?? If i need help and its refused ?? So yes i leaved and joined here , Till now if i call for help Linda allways there for me . But right a little drama for my part too ... But guys play the game , stop with acusations on forum , that not would help game and admnistration not care about that , instead use forum to write ideas to develop game further . That way maybe admnistration will work on new updates and some that left and other new ones will join . Let Linda and Elitists alone please. Get some fun and help game grow and get more new things that we can enjoy .... Sorry my bad english
Comments
C'mon guys stop using thread to pile bunch of crap. Some people has been playing this game for five to seven years so during that time they reveal their TRUE self. I do not care but since you mention Linda. Se is ALL about herself. If you do not help her get her way, you are against her. Ask anyone like Dass, WhiteFox, Mindless etc. She uses that lovey dovey crap as an angle. Every single gamer here knows what needs to be done to grow the game but Dreidan and the council do not give a crap about the game. They just like to shut people up if they say something bad about the game like nothing is wrong with the game. Ask anyone what they have done to help the game. Mix Sea battle is not implemented when almost all people say do it, the vote was overwhelmingly for raising the cap and it will never get done. Yes you can use the reals to by the SB kills for the neph quest but what about the 10 witchers kills after the SB quest? Killing bots do not count as kills and no one hardly plays anything including BG. Did I post even once for or against Elitist or Linda? I do not care but you post this silly thread, have to stand up to it. Sorry my english is not good at all.
You lie Fenix. You demanded he "drop everything" and kill corsairs for you and hand you the piastre. This was not a simple request for help and even worse you had another clan mate offer to do it after war and you left anyway.
Hows that Mark of Real Spoils (you didn't earn) working out for you? Oh ya, You got that from a clan that didn't help you out?
Go sit down little one, Your lies just add fuel to the fire.

ThisNsihT, +1 mixed sea battles would be a great start.
Fenix,
Thanks for this but haters gonna hate.

Whatever reason you came to Eli, it really does not matter. You belong with us and I am very happy to have you in our family.
ThisNsihT,
You don’t know me at all. Who r u?
Ask ANYONE in my clan if I’m all about myself. You will get a different story then the envious trash talk they post here.
I’m all about myself yet I did a war for the fallen in which I knew we would lose........
Have any of u asked yourselves why I am leader of Elitists?
Answer: cuz of the love.
Now go play the game.
F-E-N-I-XSo u guys working for a DRAMA NOVEL?? U guys forgoting this a virtual game , something happens Linda and elitists fault . C'mon guys not use forum for that , u have issues or complains talk with Dreidan or one of council . Everyone talk about Linda she is this she is that , call her names ....
Ok i think most are adults here , everyone says that elis not a good clan to be but i not think that way , i was on fallen a great clan i was happy there haved and still have good friends there , but one day i call for help but 1 clannie refused to help me ... so i think what im doing here ?? If i need help and its refused ?? So yes i leaved and joined here , Till now if i call for help Linda allways there for me . But right a little drama for my part too ... But guys play the game , stop with acusations on forum , that not would help game and admnistration not care about that , instead use forum to write ideas to develop game further . That way maybe admnistration will work on new updates and some that left and other new ones will join . Let Linda and Elitists alone please. Get some fun and help game grow and get more new things that we can enjoy .... Sorry my bad english

DID I NEVER HELP YOU ?

you should think about what you write, instead of typing hurtful remarks
Kat not talk about u not know
And Odin yes u helped me , but not on that time and then your response ......
F-E-N-I-XAnd Odin yes u helped me , but not on that time and then your response ......

i had no idea why you left, and really didnt mind, but commenting that no one helped you is unfair
Storm KatYou lie Fenix. You demanded he "drop everything" and kill corsairs for you and hand you the piastre.

if anyone done that, it would be a rule break
I demanded ?? I ask not give any order so kat please 1 more time no comment what u not know please
First of all, no one have the right to help anyone, if you want help you ask for it and wait an answer, in case the person you asked for help is busy you must wait until he is free, the point is you cry because "no one helps me, look at me, I am a little baby", you should get the new class that Othie suggested.
Gustav gimme a break :) u too?? Why u guys talking if u were offline on that moment ?..... i know the problem is that i joined elitists
You actually asked two clan mates to help "farm" for you...Queen Bee said she would help you in an hour and I flat out told you I'M NOT FARMING FOR YOU. I bought my corsair rep with reals like many others. Your stuck on corsair rep for neph. All your posts point to this. ALL OF THEM.

Be what it is I will not farm for another player....you asked me to group with you and farm for you so you could get the piastries at pier. (Oprimes suggestion!) Hmm.....good idea....I should waste my time to help you out. LOL.....you whined and cried that your leaving. See ya. Hard work and dedication make the player scam someone else.
"one day i call for help but 1 clannie refused to help me " and you left because he didn't drop everything and help you = demanding you get help or else. Highly recommend you delete this post, I don't care where you went. You went AFTER a clan was EXTREMELY helpful to you and then posted we were never helpful to you? WRONG, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
ThisNsihT, true words.
F-E-N-I-X, enjoy yuors new clan.
we need a easy chair emote to go with my and
Removed by moderator
Removed by moderator
U not were on this clan too ??
And Odin i only asked to u help me for 1h or so farming pirates for piasters till i get enough to get 1k corsair rep :) i not demanded nothing . Only that
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.