Emergency psychosocial services

For those who attacked me today for no reason I feel sorry. Guys, you really must have a very miserable real life, if you need to forget all your business and attack on sight someone. So sorry for you. Such complex of self inferiority is something special. It is so huge that can be recorded in Guinness Book of World Records. It must be hard to have the only pleasure in life - trying to be the most powerful in a game. Power spoils and corrupts people, even if it is an imaginary power. And it allows looking into the inner world of a person.

No, I can't say I haven't seen such cases before, but yours "god mode" is close to perfection. I don't even know for sure what makes someone to behave in such a way. Maybe, it is something from childhood. Such complexes are usually developed after ones father giving his child a painful beating every time he gets drunk (which happened nearly every day for thirteen years or so) or something even more terrible. And this constant "It's not me, I am indifferent and look at yourself anyway" thing when being spoken of can also point out at certain psychological problems. It can even be a rare case of receiving a special perversive sexual pleasure from insulting (and in this case attacking) people. Well, medical profession knows such stories very well.

In any case, please feel free to PM me any time and share any of your problems. I can try to help. I promise not to tell anyone any information shared. If you can feel relieved by insulting, please do it! I only hope it will benefit you. Otherwise, it's pointless.

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed here are fictitious, of course.
Comments
No one ever shared his or her pain with me ever since... A pity.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.