Racial Slurs

Who remembers when RF made a forum post making Harleys comment out to be a racial slur when it wasn't? So let me try

So RF lost SB to a pally? You're probably asking how?? RF makes himself out to be the god of the game. Well yes, it happened. I gifted him an L and he cried.

RF-18 » _Mindless_Prodigy_: but keep sending your hate mail my nigga

So what about this? Does this justify a racial slur or am I making him out to be the dick we all know but he denies?

Come talk it on forum, RF.
Comments
you my nigga bro? just like the song goes. or are you not my bro and always sending me hate mail and messages? make your mind up which you are, and if you just sending hate mail to try and annoy folk then how about you stop doing that?
RF-18,

Nice trying to cover your racism up. You get a gold star for effort but nah, not buying your bullshit.
_Mindless_Prodigy_, whatever man, don't care what you buy, but don't try and sell your bullshit either when it suddenly suits you after conversations. Have a nice life and I really mean that, same as I do to anyone but knock it off now and don't contact me again if you want to try and start this nonsense. Ik you love the last word so go ahead, no response more from me to justify your bs.
RF-18,

Contact you again? Don't flatter yourself. Nobody wants to talk to you anyways, 3/4 of your clan doesn't even respect you as a person. Just don't be mad at me because you wanted to resort to racism to degrade somebody.

On the side note, I never messaged you...I simply handed you this L because you surely earned it. LLLLLL
"and don't contact me again if you want to try and start this nonsense. Ik you love the last word so go ahead, no response more from me to justify your bs." at 01:29 forum time

22:37 RF-18 » _Mindless_Prodigy_: i will take you off ignore for 5 minutes if you want to discuss

Well, that was a quick change of heart in 8 minutes. Not liking the forum post baning your name of being a racist? Accept it what you are. You lie, you treat others with no respect just because, you try to run this game with an iron fist but you fail, and now you're a racist? Goodluck trying to hide this one because I have the screenshot if anyone wants to see it.
smh, hate the use of that word
Sighs. That word is just uncomfortable.
Removed by user
• quotation of messages that contain profanity and / or abusive language;

btw is mindless breaking the forum rules again
just saying
Clara Korn,

You're so quick to come defend somebody who's obviously doing wrong. But what do you know? You wish cancer on people so you're just as much of an asshole as he is.

Or is it that you have a little thing for RF? I thought you were a guy? All cool dude. I don't judge. Enjoy his koolaid.
Probably.

I am sure we all have at one point. My filthy mouth was all over forum dropping bombs when Shaab was messed up. Told imaginary Russian Pavel to eat my bum.

I am not sure if they silence you or just delete your posts......
Well the N word for me i don't mind if its driends or people you are close with or good friends in a happy or funn wayy, but it does tick me off when its said in a hurtfull manner or to trigger somone badly or as an insult...
~~Let's find love in a hopeless place~~
I want more love in this game!! Put away your pride and be kind to each other!
#peaceloveandharmony ##loveislove #makelovenotwar
ah now I remember why I keep coming back. That DE Drama. Best non TV reality show drama I've found. (Other than actual reality off course. RL takes the cake in ironic twists.)

Truly as a side note to the devs: If you want to make even more money...make a DE "reality" show on TV or a YouTube channel.
Zendom~~Let's find love in a hopeless place~~

In direct response to your makelovenotwar comment...DE is a war game.. (...or was? idk about currently)
Ironic123Zendom~~Let's find love in a hopeless place~~

In direct response to your makelovenotwar comment...DE is a war game.. (...or was? idk about currently)

True; Dragon Eternity is a war game which means bc, wars, hexes and banes are part of the game but insults and harassment aren't. Some players really should consider practicing boxing, kickboxing, meditation or something like that to help them discharge and release stress of everyday life, instead of coming here to play and dump anger and frustration on people who just want to have fun.
People use strong words to win and make money. A white man can't run or jump became top 10 NBA players of all time. King tabloid became a president because of his strong words which tip toe the racial slur line. We all know that Reality TV is a bunch of D list actors getting a shot at acting. Farmer Clare, u are not a farmer's daughter because all of them are beautiful. Hell u not even a girl. U just a fat, chain tobacco smoking, bold European hermaphrodite.
There are wars which are fought with weapons but there are also wars which are fought with words.
hmmm I thinks we just need MORE COFFEE
funny how he insults people in a thread where he complaines about chat behaviour
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.