Comments
Same thing happened and I lost a canvas belt, I let it slide that time, but this time, twice in a row!
happened to me before. it's because the game thinks your moving items on your belt. refresh and it goes away
Ironic123,
I couldn't refresh in mid of fight, that's almost 4g of repairs, at my level that's pretty heavy, your axe alone is like 6g
lol I'm well aware of what happens/can happen refreshing in combat. Have had to do it a lot for one reason or another. I know it sucks.

But I've had that happen to me before and refreshing it what it took to get it to go away. Not even the end of combat and start of another worked. Just refreshing.

And it's more than 6g :P
Ironic123,
7.6 lol
Haven't had to repair it in awhile. I think anywhere from like 7-10g. Want to say 8 but not sure.
Ironic123,

It's 5.5-6.
lol I was way off
Ironic123,
Looks like I wasn't wrong after all
Happened again, but this time in ToH.

I didn't get thorugh AND Chiseled Shield of Imperial Defender broke.

This is just pissing me off by now
Yes happened to me on the islands, you cant use anything and they end of an arrow is above pots. You have to refresh but by the time you are able to you are dead with broken gear.
ChloeAva_71,
Exactly, this is just pissy and obviously we wont get compensation for it...this is 5g worth o repairs for me, at me level, that's heavy
yup it is an ongoing issue that seems to be happening to more and more people, me included
Either.....

- We need compensation.
or
- This needs to be fixed.
First of all that one/two fights you lost didn't cost you 5-6 gold because your items were already 2-3 durability till the items would break. Second of all when you get the yellow arrow means you clicked an item in panel and are trying to move it try to click on another/move item in panel and it should fix itself. Second of all you could have refreshed.
Ihit,
Yeah, but as soon as you actually get back on, your dead.

2-3 Durability, in only ONE case I was killed by a player and not a monster.
bump......needs to be fixed!
Send the report using bug report button when you have the bug (make sure not to refresh before sending report)
Ihit,

It hasn't been explained right, the arrows are not the little yellow one you seen when dragging to uneqiup from panel. These arrows occur after battle has begin, panels are already locked and can not be switched or items removed. The arrows look like this ^ ^ ^ ..only points spread apart farther, they rest on the top edge of the panel boxes, and are about the color of the count down timers, There will be one on the life pots, glyphs, ets....orbs work fine, magic works, if you notice them in time before your hp is to low u can refresh and hope a crit hasn't killed you and resume battle. But the arrows blend in and are not always noticeable at first glance, because of color and location not even sure they would show on a screen shot. But will try and do a bug report when it happens again.
themamma,
I got a screenshot but they didn't show because they too small.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.