greatsword29 
23/06/2012 12:07

Health glitch

This is a glitch that has killed me several times in both arenas/tournament/bridges and also when I am attacking mobs. It's caused me quite a large amount of equipment damage especially to my Miliary Belt.

What it does is add to my health as if I have drunk two life elixirs when I've only drunk one. Then when I reach 600-700 health (according to my health bar) it takes one more hit to kill me. I've been left in many fights with most of my pots but having been killed. Sometimes I notice it so it's ok but most of the time I dont.

It would help if you could sort out this problem as I have gear which is expensive to repair and is constantly being broken by this glitch

There is also something with mana where it says I have more than I do (it says I can use a spell but hen I click it nothing happens, however I let a little more mana stock up and I can).

These are both ONLY problems with what appears on my screen; if Im on 60 health rather than 660 I'd like to know so I can use more life elixirs or glyphs

Thanks

Comments
23/06/2012 14:17
 Podeth50 
"There is also something with mana where it says I have more than I do (it says I can use a spell but hen I click it nothing happens, however I let a little more mana stock up and I can)."

That happens to me during Elites.
I am Podeth, I steal people's pants. Podeth the pant-stealerrrrrr.
24/06/2012 18:55
 greatsword29 
Exactly, it happens to me in a lot of fights... it starts to get irritating when you go for attack stance as you can 'safely' fire dot someone with nasty magic... then you cant...
25/06/2012 08:28
 Ihit30 
Haven't experienced this issue a single time so i would like to advise clearing browser and flash cache. I'm assuming your flash is already up to date. Nonetheless - it is gonna be looked into.
Unauthenticated users can not leave comments. Log into the game or register to post.
more about event